[StBernard] Jindal says Craig should resign but not Vitter?

Westley Annis Westley at da-parish.com
Fri Sep 7 19:01:39 EDT 2007

Jerry wrote:

>*Most Jim's I know have a term of endearment by the name of Jimbo.It's an

honorable name and I respect it. However, If you're embarrassed by

No Jerry, what I wrote was this:

>"Jimbo" is a name my late father called me and my mother

>still calls me. It's a term of affection. Please don't

>use that when referring to me

>but rather use the name I sign the messages with.

Now Jerry, it seems that only you could take a simple
request and try to turn it into something else trying
to imply I'm embarrassed about a nickname.
You state you consider the opposition party your enemy. That's rather sad.
I consider them merely the opposition party. That means I may (and usually
do) disagree with a lot that the Republican party believes. However, I may
(and do) agree with some issues of the conservative party.

As I wrote, you know nothing about me.

Jim