[StBernard] Governor Blanco's Week in Review: September 3-7

Westley Annis westley at da-parish.com
Fri Sep 7 20:21:42 EDT 2007

Governor Kathleen Babineaux Blanco's Week in Review: September 3-7

BLANCO'S BLOG
Ann Silverberg Williamson, Department of Social Services
As we mark the second anniversary of hurricanes Katrina and Rita, perhaps the most poignant illustration of the housing shortage induced by the storms can be witnessed in our growing population of homeless individuals and families.

Read More
<http://www.gov.state.la.us/index.cfm?md=newsroom&tmp=detail&catID=35&articleID=3174>
GOVERNOR'S COLUMN
The Back-to-School Investment
School has started across Louisiana, and when students first walked into their new classrooms, chances are things looked pretty much the same as when they left last year. They would have to look behind the scenes to know exactly how much has changed since the Legislative session ended in June.

Read More <http://www.gov.state.la.us/index.cfm?md=newsroom&tmp=detail&catID=2&articleID=3173>

###

The Louisiana Disaster Recovery Foundation
Louisiana's Fund for Louisiana's People
www.louisianahelp.org