[StBernard] Sheriff's Race

Westley Annis Westley at da-parish.com
Sat Sep 8 22:22:42 EDT 2007

Wendy

Please check your facts, I know first hand that Mr. Bernadas was listed
as a Civilian Employee and his title was ( Intel Analyst) or simply put,
Paper Pusher. He is also the Owner of quite a few Section Eight
Neighborhoods, not just houses. I wonder what he will do with the FEMA
Rental assistance program if elected.

JDR

Oh damn... Well it doesn't automatically eliminate him from
consideration,
but I wonder if he's fully disclosing what his employment with the
FBI
involved.

The others just seem to be the same old, same old and don't seem to
offer
much of a choice.

Jim