[StBernard] Jindal to amend financial report

Westley Annis Westley at da-parish.com
Sat Sep 8 23:23:31 EDT 2007

Now, it's starting to get ridiculous. Someone is filing a complaint agains
Walter because his expenditures on a media buy did not itemize which TV or
radio stations his hired consultants purchased air time. Are you kidding
me??? Clearly, we have a lot of "little brain" people in this state who
have a lot of time on their hands.

WHO CARES????

A candidate can spend campaign funds on anything but himself. All that
matters is if all contributions are being reported and who they are coming
from.

John Scurich