[StBernard] in response to Jer... Jindal for Veep?

Westley Annis Westley at da-parish.com
Mon Sep 10 22:04:29 EDT 2007

TV? Elect-o'-Mercials are sandwiched in the local news, on the Radio, in the
Newspaper, computer, and no matter which intelligent media we choose, the
money spent on these commercials have a way to pounce out at you when you
least expect. I'm wearin' out the remote on the TV, the presets on the radio
and the mouse on the computer avoiding the horrid repetitions of the moment
<smile>..

It was a brave comment, but not very practical when we depend upon
technology (Oh, woe is me, woe is us!)..

--jer

Jer

turn your tv off...no commericals to see that way.

sue