[StBernard] Wave the flag

Westley Annis Westley at da-parish.com
Wed Sep 12 22:30:26 EDT 2007

Got this from a friend.

Jim

Remembering 9/11
It's been six years since the terrorist attacks of Sept. 11, 2001.
Those attacks changed our lives irreversibly.

The changes are perhaps most apparent when we travel. But there is
no doubt that they have also affected our daily activities.

I won't forget 9/11. I'll always remember where I was when I heard
the news. I'm sure that day will always live on in your mind, too.

My outrage is as strong today as it was then. That's why I
downloaded DeskFlag. It puts a waving American flag in the corner of your
computer screen. It also memorializes those lives lost in these senseless
attacks. I'm sure you'll want DeskFlag, too.

TO VISIT TODAY'S COOL SITE, GO HERE:
www.deskflag.com