[StBernard] The Fixer: La. governor's candidate Boasso runs as problem solver

Westley Annis Westley at da-parish.com
Wed Sep 12 22:56:00 EDT 2007

Jer,

Quite simply, this list is not a news organization. I try to make sure all
sides get out, but a lot of the articles are sent to me, not stuff I find on
my own.

Jindal used to send out a weekly email that I forwarded to the list. If he
stops sending them, I can't forward them.

Besides, Jindal is getting more than enough early crowning from the media.

Westley