[StBernard] Road Home Weekly Program Update

Westley Annis Westley at da-parish.com
Thu Sep 13 22:05:37 EDT 2007

What a hapless loop. To date, I know of no one "personally" who has gotten
funded through this program. Any calls I've made during the past 13 months
I've waited wreaks with inefficiency and poor work. I was an "early bird" of
applying (started filling out an app the first day allowable) and when the
program first became available to me for an interview, then I was seen last
September 20th. Received a yellow letter early January, accepting it. Called
in March (by Mortgage company asking questions) and NADA since.

I'd like to know if anyone here besides me has signed up in August 2006 (now
13 months) and haven't gone to close yet. I know of no one, as mentioned,
who has gotten to close yet. I'm almost believing that many "friends and
relatives" got their cases started (line jumper) by employees. My info was
very thorough and every dotted "i" to avoid any delays. 60,000 closings
(1/3) and the parish victims get shafted once again--venting, again. mj.

Latest Program Statistics
As of September 10, 2007

Total applications recorded to date: 184,613*

Appointments held:

* Initial appointments held: 147,292
* Advisory Services appointments held: 25,771

173,000
Benefits calculated:
122,188

Benefit options selected (total):

* Option 1 - 73,185
* Option 2 - 8,377
* Option 3 - 2,143

90,688

Amount of benefits calculated: $8.35 billion

Average benefit calculated: $68,325
Average award disbursed: $72,307**

Total amount of awards disbursed: $3.22 billion**

Closings scheduled: 1,242***

Closings held: 50,700
* Applications postmarked by July 31, 2007 are still being accepted. This is
not considered a final application count at this time.
** These numbers are reported as of September 6, 2007.
*** The number represents all closings currently scheduled to occur in the
future.

For a full report of Parish and Zipcode data, please access the following
link:
Road Home Program Update 9.12.07
<http://www.roadcommunications.com/action.cfm?md=emaillist&task=addMessageCl
ickThru&msgid=286&uid=h%60kGeekPmU&encoded=1&redirect=http%3A%2F%2Fwww%2Eroa
dcommunications%2Ecom%2Fassets%2Fdocs%2FRH%20Program%20Update%20091207%2Edoc