[StBernard] The Fixer: La. governor's candidate Boasso runs as problem solver

Westley Annis Westley at da-parish.com
Thu Sep 13 22:10:33 EDT 2007

No, no no Westley. You, as listowner, MUST spend time on your own to go out
and find positive articles/news on Jindal. For every article submitted to
you for another candidate by a subscriber of the list you must find an
equally positive article for Bobby.

Jim

Jer,

Quite simply, this list is not a news organization. I try to make
sure all
sides get out, but a lot of the articles are sent to me, not stuff I
find on
my own.

Jindal used to send out a weekly email that I forwarded to the list.
If he
stops sending them, I can't forward them.

Besides, Jindal is getting more than enough early crowning from the
media.

Westley