[StBernard] The Fixer: La. governor's candidate Boasso runs as problem solver

Westley Annis Westley at da-parish.com
Fri Sep 14 18:26:07 EDT 2007

Jim, you being funny or do you mean what you say?

No one's asked Wes to do more than he has--only that a "lop-sided" approach
to a board (and this is a "fair and balanced board" I understand) is to
grant equal balance to the political spectrum. Otherwise, it portraits bias.
I suppose if all you hear are reports of Jindal, Georges, etc. (other than
Mr. Boasso), you'd feel slighted toward that bias. Liberal extremists would
see it that way at any rate--take, take, take and don't "return the empties"
<chuckle>...I expected your sarcasm on a subject that appears a little
biased on the surface, so I asked Wes if he witnessed what I did. In a
democratic society, (whether Wes is a news agency or nay), it may be proper
to spread the fairness around a bit.

--jer--