[StBernard] The Fixer: La. governor's candidate Boasso runs as problem solver

Westley Annis Westley at da-parish.com
Fri Sep 14 20:51:20 EDT 2007

Well Jerry...why don't YOU do some google searches or whatever for positive
articles about Jindal, spend time going to the linked article, copy and
paste into a new email message and send it to the list?

Better yet, why not email Jindal's campaign and ask them to start emailing
news notices or whatever again.

As Westley wrote, his campaign used to do that and Westley would send it on
but the campaign stopped.

And I expected you to bitch and cry and moan as you so usually do.

If you have kept any of the messages from this listserv, go back and read
mine. I was a fairly strong Jindal supporter at one time. Whether or not I
have changed my mind, I haven't said. I may decide to vote for Jindal after
all.

If you are so concerned about the listserv being lop-sided, why doncha help
Westley out?

>I suppose if all you hear are reports of Jindal, Georges, etc. (other than

>Mr. Boasso), you'd feel slighted toward that bias. Liberal extremists would

>see it that way at any rate--take, take, take and don't "return the

empties"

I wouldn't count on just this listserv to get news for a candidate I
support.

Well, you are a wing-nut and all you are doing is asking, asking, asking to
be fed news about the candidate you are so enthusiastic about. SHOW your
enthusiasm and get the news you wish to see propagated about your candidate
and post it to the list.

Jim

Jim, you being funny or do you mean what you say?

No one's asked Wes to do more than he has--only that a "lop-sided"
approach
to a board (and this is a "fair and balanced board" I understand) is
grant equal balance to the political spectrum. Otherwise, it
portraits bias.
I suppose if all you hear are reports of Jindal, Georges, etc.
(other than
Mr. Boasso), you'd feel slighted toward that bias. Liberal
extremists would
see it that way at any rate--take, take, take and don't "return the
empties"
...I expected your sarcasm on a subject that appears a little
biased on the surface, so I asked Wes if he witnessed what I did. In
democratic society, (whether Wes is a news agency or nay), it may be
proper
to spread the fairness around a bit.

--jer--