[StBernard] The Fixer: La. governor's candidate Boasso runs as a problem

Westley Annis Westley at da-parish.com
Sun Sep 16 11:21:20 EDT 2007

J-i-m: "And I expected you to bitch and cry and moan as you so usually do.
If you have kept any of the messages from this listserv, go back and read
mine. I was a fairly strong Jindal supporter at one time. Whether or not I
have changed my mind, I haven't said. I may decide to vote for Jindal after
all.

**Firstly, Jim. Time is on my side. I've got lots of respect for Mr. Georges
who led a clean, fact-driven campaign. If I thought he had a 10% chance of
winning, I could have considered him in the race. Mr. Jindal is OUR best
hope for leadership as he is one with dignity as we've seen. I can't say
this for Mr. Boasso. Knowing how he campaigns has eliminated him from my and
the majority of ST. Bernard Voters (who voted overwhelmingly for him in his
first race vs. Ms. Blanco.

J-i-m: "If you are so concerned about the listserv being lop-sided, why
doncha help Westley out?"

** Jer: Probably because I'm opinionated and Wes surely wouldn't want his
listserv overwhelming conservative <smile>.. He's done remarkable well under
the situation, but I expected a bit more out of him on the conservative side
<G>.

J-i-m: "Well, you are a wing-nut and all you are doing is asking, asking,
asking to
be fed news about the candidate you are so enthusiastic about. SHOW your
enthusiasm and get the news you wish to see propagated about your candidate
and post it to the list. --Jim."

** Jer: Well, Mr. Jim, you're beginning to sound like you're from the same
"mold" as Walter. Ever try asking him if he could use any extra moot
rhetoric you've been providing as a left-wing liberal in discussions? It
could be very valuable to his cause. You've never been conservative a day in
your life (it also doesn't matter if you've had a "Republican-vote record"
because we've seen switchovers and they can bite one in the .... with
left-wing extremist viewpoints. <G>.

--Time to move forward. Many of the candidates running won't cut the mustard
because they lack what it takes.

New, young and effective leadership is needed. Only one has that quality and
unfortunately to St. Bernard, WB does not have the credentials. How
disappointing.

--jer-