[StBernard] Sheriff's Race<br>

Westley Annis Westley at da-parish.com
Tue Sep 18 22:09:59 EDT 2007

Oh Great

Now I really Feel Safe !

sjk

-----Original Message-----
I must remind everyone that the ONLY reason that Stephens ever got elected

was because he was the BIGGEST federal informant(rat, snitch, back-stabber)
to ever work for St. Bernard Parish. I often wondered why or how he ever
got into that predicament. Could it have been because as parish purchasing

agent he might have been involved in some unscrupulous goings-on within the
parish government's funds. I can't recall exactly how or who or what put
him in that position. But he betrayed some highly political trusts within
the machine. Also, after his election, I can recall that some of the biggest

crooks, drug dealers, and addicts I have ever met was all of a sudden:
SHERIFF DEPUTIES. I felt safer when good ole boy Jack and his bro-in-law
was in charge of things. At least they were approachable. Why do you think

Stephens always had bodyguards around him. Then checkout the type of people
he surrounded himself with. Check out your history.

Ben