[StBernard] storm catch basins

Westley Annis Westley at da-parish.com
Thu Sep 20 22:52:34 EDT 2007

Councilman Taffaro:

Thankyou for your continued efforts to build these partnerships with Our
Parish Government, Concerned Residents and Industry. Just like the weigh
station efforts on Jacob Drive, our efforts to have the mud removed from the
catch basins are showing progress.

Once that remediation and demolition project is over, I'll be the first to
inspect "the field" to be certain the job is complete. Yet I will also be
one to say we all need to be more responsible for our streets, the catch
basins, the overgrown grass, the neighborhood watch, etc. SJK

As someone else posted :

Take advantage of the sunshine today and make sure the storm drains in your
area are clear and that there is no nearby debris that could float down and
clog it up. Do the whole block near your home.

Remember, the property you save may be your own.

SJK