[StBernard] Goings on in Jena LA

Westley Annis Westley at da-parish.com
Fri Sep 21 21:35:04 EDT 2007

Hello list:

I barely paid attention to the thing in Jena when it first happened
regarding the whites-only tree and then the fight.

Since then it's obviously gotten into a media blow up with the Revs showing
up, the marches and nonsense.

I did see a reference an editorial in the town's newspaper here:

http://www.thejenatimes.net/upload_posts/editorial_sammy.html

and saw this in the Alex Towntalk about the black kids prior bad acts:

http://www.thetowntalk.com/apps/pbcs.dll/article?AID=/20070825/NEWS01/708250
317/1002

Now my question for the list;

Does *anyone* have a reference to any articles that give details in a
straight-forward manner about the whole thing?

The MSM has, in my opinion, colored it so much on one side that I don't
think there's anything objective out there.

Jim