[StBernard] Does Bobby Have Any Shame? but please allow him a callfor a ride home???

Westley Annis Westley at da-parish.com
Sat Sep 22 21:41:39 EDT 2007

Great, John. For anyone who really is considerate of one so dear would never
be without continuous and constant briefings about the health of their loved
ones. I picked up on it and we all know who wrote the script for that
commercial. <G>

Shame on me for allowing her brother to be involved in such (ok, I'll take
the fall for that one since Mr. Boasso's lack of shame is not withstanding
here).

Blame it on me. Yes!!!

BTW, reading the teleprompter is not so hard after she's read it a couple of
times at practice.

This should be a perfect time to reunite with your loved ones you haven't
seen in a while. Tell them you love them while they still breathe and can
understand you. Don't wait until Mr. Boasso uses you in his next, unholy,
commercial as an example <G>

Again John, great "head's up" to the truth.

--jer--