[StBernard] Arabi

Westley Annis Westley at da-parish.com
Mon Sep 24 22:47:17 EDT 2007

Hi y'all
Just too a side trip on my way home, went through Arabi. Down Mehle, then
toward Benjamin Street, eastward, came up about Carolyn Park.
I know this because there were some street signs. I felt like in a reality
show: put me out in an unknown area and try to find your way, with no
resources around.
Arabi looks unrecognizable, heart wrenching.
The ray of hope was in a very few modular raised homes, which give a hint of
the future look of Arabi.

Gaby
To live only for some future goal is shallow.
It's the sides of the mountain that sustain life, not the top.

-Robert M. Pirsig