[StBernard] certification for teachers

Westley Annis Westley at da-parish.com
Wed Sep 26 22:27:32 EDT 2007

I agree about certification importance. To some, the certification test is
too easy, to others who find it too hard, perhaps they might rethink their
choice of occupation. If folks are not qualified to teach, they should not
be so. A certification is as important as a college diploma. None guarantee
a job, however, it does qualify one to be prepared for one.

--jer--