[StBernard] Ozone Film Festival

Westley Annis Westley at da-parish.com
Wed Sep 26 23:30:01 EDT 2007

Dear Friends,

I am forwarding the attached e-mail for your information. To make a long
story short, one of our local heroes, Rocky Vaccarello, is now a movie star.
The movie is great, it will make you laugh, cry, and you will walk away
inspired.
If you find yourself on the Northshore on October 5 take come view this
inspirational story of a true Chalmation.

God Bless,

Butch Shartle

________________________________

My Dear Friends,

I don't think I ask for a lot from you too often, but I
am asking you kindly as a friend, to please attend the Covington screening
of "Forgotten on the Bayou", Friday, October 5th at the Greater Covington
Center on Jefferson St.. In case your wondering, I have gone back into the
world of Post-Production and am working with an old colleague and local
director, Steve Scaffidi who has recently produced and directed this amazing
film. It truly is an enjoyable movie! If you haven't heard about
Rockey's mission yet, you have been missing out. Rockey's story is amazing.
The film is not just about Katrina, New Orleans(LA) politics, etc. It's
truly about one man's drive to achieve. "Nothing is impossible" is the
motto of the film. It has won the Humanitarian Vision Award at the Newport
Film Festival. It won the Best Documentary at the Hollywood Film Festival
in L.A. and was invited by the San Diego Film Society to be it's premiere
film at their Festival this year. Rockey and Steve will also be at the
Philadelphia Film Festival in October, and President Bush's people have
suggested a screening in D.C. This is not your average Katrina Film. It is
truly a David vs. Goliath story and will inspire everyone who sees it to
feel positive about our city again. The Ozone Film Festival is fairly new
to our city. This is their 5th year in Covington and could also use your
support. They have many activities planned around the Downtown area
throughout the weekend with parties, films, music, etc.. I will be at the
screening, and hope to see you all there. I'm not asking much. Just for
you to come see a great movie with me! Thanks in advance for your support
of me, and this film!
Sincerely,
Angelle Albright

Check out the trailor on the websites and the youtube links
below to see audience reactions.

www.ghostriderpictures.com
<http://www.ghostriderpictures.com/>
www.forgottenonthebayou.com
<http://www.forgottenonthebayou.com/>
www.executionfilm.com <http://www.executionfilm.com/>

"Forgotten on the Bayou" draws standing room only crowd at
Nunez Community College: http://youtube.com/watch?v=WG02y6V4KnY
<http://youtube.com/watch?v=WG02y6V4KnY>

"Forgotten on the Bayou" wins Moondance International Film
Festival in Hollywood:
http://youtube.com/watch?v=Bl0Y6iPvsIc
<http://youtube.com/watch?v=Bl0Y6iPvsIc>

WEBSITE: www.forgottenonthebayou.com
<http://www.forgottenonthebayou.com/> (see the film trailer and read the
latest news about the film)

"Forgotten on the Bayou" Movie Trailer
http://youtube.com/watch?v=aLQLDb4Uxb8
<http://youtube.com/watch?v=aLQLDb4Uxb8>

President Bush listens as Rockey asks the American people
not to forget the people who suffered from the devastation of Hurricane
Katrina.

Rockey tells Chairman Donald Powell (the head of Gulf Coast
Recovery) that people on the Gulf Coast still need help.

Rocky meets with President Bush in the Oval Office for
and unprecedented 41 minutes.

Rockey gets the keys to every city he visited during his
journey Rockey's Honorary FEMA Trailer
to the White House.
sits in front of the Nation's Capitol.

Rockey's Caravan arrives at the Nation's Capitol.

The world media covers Rockey's Mission to the White House
as he meets with Chairman Donald Powell in front of the Capitol.

The world press covers Rockey's Mission to the White House.

Director Steven Scaffidi (with camera), Rockey and the Ghost
Rider Pictures crew in Washington D.C.

At 5pm on August 29, 2007 Rockey's cell phone rang and the
conversation went like this:

Man: Mr. Vaccarella?

Rockey: Yep.

Man: This is Air Force One. The President of the United
States wants to speak with you.

Rockey: Thank you.

Bush: Rockey?

Rockey: Mr. President?

Bush: Yeah.

Rockey: I appreciate you calling me.

Bush: Watcha doing these days Rock?

Rockey: I just opened up a pizza restaurant and we're back
in our house.

Bush: Great. Hey, sorry I couldn't take you up on your
invitation to dinner and a movie but I was really busy. With my schedule
and security it was impossible.

Rockey: I see you had dinner at Dookie Chase.

Bush: Yeah

Rockey: My pizza's better than theirs.

Bush: (Laughs)...I have your movie in my hand and Laura and
I are going to watch it tonight in the White House.

Rockey: I hope you like it.

Bush: Donald Powell said it was really good.

Rockey: It is.

Bush: I'll get back to you on it.

Rockey: OK.

Bush: Rock you're a good man.

Rockey: Thank you very much Mr. President you are too.

Bush: Next time I'm in town I'm coming to eat at your
place.

Rockey: I look forward to it.

Bush: See you later Rock.

Rockey: Bye Mr. President.

CRAZY BUT TRUE! LIKE ROCKEY SAYS IN THE FILM: "If you have
a dream and a hope you can get there."

Steven Scaffidi
Ghost Rider Pictures
P.O. Box 641063