[StBernard] LSU Student Explains What Actually Happened At Public Jindal Event

Westley Annis Westley at da-parish.com
Wed Sep 26 23:36:17 EDT 2007

This cra% reminds me of Mr. Tasser at the John Kerry event who seeks
exposure as a professional loser. We expected him to be Tassered (and of
course his camera was there) to get his 15 minutes of fame on MTV, CNN or a
multitude of blogs, YOUTubes and YOUBOOBS! <g>..

An instigator is a plant. He's been approached by the liberal party as an
"honor student" , an "innocent victim" or bystander that had no plans on
being a "plant" or "liberal spy" in investigation as to the truth. Strange,
it happened in the Jindal camp and not in the Boasso, Georges, or etc. ones?

Old-fashioned $hi%-$tirrers are a dime a dozen and his life was plagued by
indecision and we can suspect that this loser will make a dishonest living
pulling "stunts" for $$$, fame or to beef up his status in the liberal
party. These kind of people are on every street corner in the guise of such
a model of society when in reality, no much better than scum in a homeless
convention. <smile>..

As we get nearer to the election and some folks find that the election is
slipping through their fingers, we might expect the losing parties to get a
"shot in the arm" with these energies that are hell-bent at corruption and
deceit. I don't expect Mr. Jindal to pull this kind of stunt with "innocent
college students getting thrown out of Boasso campaign rallies or
conferences, but if it does happen, Mr. Jindal would just be pulling a page
out of Mr. Boasso's playbook and will learn how to retaliate by imitating
the corrupt. Because as a Christian as Mr. Boasso is, how many times can one
expect Mr. Jindal to keep turning the other cheek?

--jer--