[StBernard] The Georges Plan for Louisiana and Debate Tonight

Westley Annis Westley at da-parish.com
Thu Sep 27 22:28:37 EDT 2007

September 27,2007

Dear Fellow Louisianans:

Yesterday, I released the Georges Plan for Louisiana
<http://www.georgesforgovernor.com/modules.php?name=Content+pa=showpage+pid=
359> , my comprehensive plan for Louisiana to turn our state around. The
Georges Plan
<http://www.georgesforgovernor.com/modules.php?name=Content+pa=showpage+pid=
359> is not just a loose collection of shallow ideas. The Georges Plan
<http://www.georgesforgovernor.com/modules.php?name=Content+pa=showpage+pid=
359> is not political rhetoric. This document is a detailed agenda for the
first steps I will take as governor to turn around our state.

The plan outlines comprehensive agendas in11 areas as well as 16 major
undertakings the next governor must tackle immediately and identifies
specific agendas for addressing Louisiana's most pressing problems, the
first of which is growing new and better jobs for our citizens.

<http://www.georgesforgovernor.com/modules.php?name=Content+pa=showpage+pid=
359>

The full plan can be downloaded here
<http://www.georgesforgovernor.com/modules.php?name=Content+pa=showpage+pid=
359> . If you would like to learn about a specific topic, here is the list.

16 Major Decisions for a Better Louisiana
<http://www.georgesforgovernor.com/modules.php?name=Content+pa=showpage+pid=
363>

The Georges Plan For Tax Reform And Fiscal Responsibility
<http://www.georgesforgovernor.com/modules.php?name=Content+pa=showpage+pid=
366>

The Georges Plan For Infrastructure And Transportation
<http://www.georgesforgovernor.com/modules.php?name=Content+pa=showpage+pid=
367>

The Georges Plan for Hurricane Recovery
<http://www.georgesforgovernor.com/modules.php?name=Content+pa=showpage+pid=
362>

The Georges Plan for Hurricane Protection and Coastal Restoration
<http://www.georgesforgovernor.com/modules.php?name=Content+pa=showpage+pid=
361>

The Georges Plan For Higher Ethics In Government
<http://www.georgesforgovernor.com/modules.php?name=Content+pa=showpage+pid=
365>

The Georges Plan For Fighting Crime In Every Community
<http://www.georgesforgovernor.com/modules.php?name=Content+pa=showpage+pid=
289>

The Georges Plan For Better Educational Opportunities
<http://www.georgesforgovernor.com/modules.php?name=Content+pa=showpage+pid=
286>

The Georges Plan For Affordable Insurance
<http://www.georgesforgovernor.com/modules.php?name=Content+pa=showpage+pid=
290>

The Georges Plan For Better And More Efficient Healthcare
<http://www.georgesforgovernor.com/modules.php?name=Content+pa=showpage+pid=
371>

The Georges Plan For Economic Development And Better Jobs
<http://www.georgesforgovernor.com/modules.php?name=Content+pa=showpage+pid=
364>

The Georges Plan for the Environment
<http://www.georgesforgovernor.com/modules.php?name=Content+pa=showpage+pid=
368>

Please take some time to read The Georges Plan
<http://www.georgesforgovernor.com/modules.php?name=Content+pa=showpage+pid=
359> . I don't pretend to have all the answers, but I am asking the right
questions. If you give me the chance, I will move our state in a new
direction and provide leadership to unite, not divide.

The bosses in both parties are getting a little nervous. They ought to be.
Because you know what I know: After a century, the people of Louisiana
really are ready for change.

Thank you for taking the time out of your busy day to read this email. If
you want to become a part of TeamGeorges, visit our website here to order a
bumper sticker, yardsign or volunteer. <http://www.georgesforgovernor.com>
You can see my latest commercials here
<http://www.georgesforgovernor.com/modules.php?name=Content+pa=showpage+pid=
284> and join my nearly 3000 MySpace friends from across Louisiana here
<http://www.myspace.com/teamgeorges> .

Together, we will Change Louisiana.

John Georges

P.S. Be sure to watch the first televised debate in this election at 7pm
tonight on your local PBS station.