[StBernard] job list and overnight accomodations

Westley Annis Westley at da-parish.com
Sat Sep 29 10:15:03 EDT 2007

Need a job done? Gethsemane Lutheran Church is hosting volunteer groups and
is taking requests for jobs to make a list.
We have groups scheduled in November, end of December and throughout spring,
with more calling to come.

If you know a volunteer group who needs overnight accomodations, call the
church number at 504-271-4254 and leave a message or email gabyhaze at aol.com
and I will forward the request.

If you need a job done or know someone who needs a job done, contact the
same number or email and we will list the request to eventually match with
the right group.

Gaby
To live only for some future goal is shallow.
It's the sides of the mountain that sustain life, not the top.

-Robert M. Pirsig