[StBernard] Socialized Medicine's Front Door<br>

Westley Annis Westley at da-parish.com
Sat Sep 29 11:07:43 EDT 2007

Westley

I've considered that option but couldnot go that route because we asthmatics
and because I have a fear that I would not be able to financially handle
anything more than checkups, immunizations, and breathing treatments.
Anything more serious, or any extended hospital stays would be more than I
could handle. We still have Blue Cross and while it is HMO LA the largest
part of the monthly premiums are still mostly for me because of my age. I'm
looking forward to AARP !!

SJK