[StBernard] Healthcare in da parish.. was Re: to Laurie

Westley Annis Westley at da-parish.com
Sat Sep 29 11:08:52 EDT 2007

My dad just got out of the hospital and I am so grateful to all
that took such good care of him. I don't like the scape goating
either. I
hope we are friends!

Laurie

Sure thing.
I am happy your dad got good care. I myself am a 'recipient' of healthcare
just now, and what bothers me is the red tape to get things approved. So my
recovery is slowed due to red tape, but all who are working with me,
including receptionists who are making phone call after phone call to get
forms and approvals for me, are wonderful. I purposely stayed in the parish
with my needs for this, even though I was admonished by others to go to
Jefferson parish. (Got to go there for some testing of course as it is not
yet available here).
I do have high hopes for decent healthcare back in the parish and hope we
will be self sufficient again in this area.

Gaby
To live only for some future goal is shallow.
It's the sides of the mountain that sustain life, not the top.

-Robert M. Pirsig