[StBernard] Craig - Thankyou for Budget Efforts

Westley Annis Westley at da-parish.com
Wed Oct 3 00:32:19 EDT 2007

1 Timothy 2

1I exhort therefore, that, first of all, supplications, prayers,
intercessions, and giving of thanks, be made for all men;
2For kings, and for all that are in authority; that we may lead a quiet and
peaceable life in all godliness and honesty.

Craig

As a retired accountant and a resident of St Bernard Parish I thankyou for
speaking for the people of St Bernard Parish today. The recovery budget is
far too important a tool in our rebuild efforts and should not be taken
lightly. The decisions we make as a parish in the next 5 to 10 years are
truly for the next 50 years. The current administrations delay in
presenting the budget unfortunately shows their lack of commitment and lack
of appreciation of public input.

Also, thankyou for taking the time to let me know the Ohio Street
neighborhood residents' concerns are in the process of being addressed. We
are pleased to have them brought to light and to be considered by the
appropriate parties. Please keep us informed as that process continues to
develop.

Sincerely,

Suzanne Kneale
CCAM Neighborhood Association