[StBernard] Regions Bank customers

Westley Annis Westley at da-parish.com
Wed Oct 3 20:21:29 EDT 2007

I don't know if anyone else has been bombarded with Regions' emails and
mailings about the switchover to the "new system" at the end of October, but
I'm about to go nuts with it.

Got the latest mailing telling me I had to change userid/passwords and stuff
on or after October 28th. Also, they included about 4 different handouts on
how my downloads of transactions will be changed and that I'll have to make
some software changes if I use Quicken (which I do), or Microsoft Money or
other applications.

I called the local branch here in AL today just to get this dig in. I asked
about the changes and such, should I make sure I've downloaded all
transactions prior to Oct. 28th, etc. I was told yes I needed to do this.
I told them it sure was a lot of bother just to be able to see our own
accounts and all and that I thought I had a better idea. The young lady
asked me what it was and I told her I thought I'd just close out all the
Regions accounts and open up new ones with Wachovia instead! LOL! She was
speechless.

Jim