[StBernard] Regions Bank customers should switch to Gulf Coast Bank

Westley Annis Westley at da-parish.com
Thu Oct 4 22:11:52 EDT 2007

Gulf Coast Bank is committed to the rebuilding of St. Bernard Parish and
the entire New Orleans area. They have renovated old branches and are
building new branches to serve their customers. After Katrina, the
President of Gulf Coast Bank, Guy Williams, rescued people with his
boat. They are still small enough to give personalized service. They
are the best!

Mr. Nitsugua