[StBernard] Gubernatorial Opponents Mock Jindal During Louisiana Debate In New Orleans

Westley Annis Westley at da-parish.com
Fri Oct 5 23:40:31 EDT 2007

>Jer responds: Jim, I don't know what makes you believe

>Mr. Jindal is "SCARED" of those cast of candidates

.(I won't mention clowns, of course).
I didn't say he was scared of his opponents. Read what the original article
said.

>Fickle? People are not as stupid as you paint them. They know a decent...

I didn't say they were stupid. (You do a marvelous job of putting your
words in others' mouths.) I said voters can be fickle. And they can be.
Who knows; some of his weaker supporters could decide if he can't debate his
opponents how effective a leader will he be?

jIM