[StBernard] tryphorgetting

Westley Annis Westley at da-parish.com
Tue Oct 9 09:05:38 EDT 2007

Jer,

tryphorgetting needs to be used now to forget a few numbers 3805- the
number of people who have died since we illegally invaded a country. 10
trillion, how much America is in debt now. 1800+ the number of people who
died because of a failed levee system. 40 billion+, the amount of loses
because he was on vacation when the Katrina hit. Approx. 70,000 the number
of causalties in Iraqis. 3800+, the number of people who died in 9/11. For a
person who is so prolife, all I see is death around him. Do I really need
to go on? 2.0 the GPA of our president, bought and paid for by his daddy's
library. Only moron in history to invade a country for resources, and have
the price double as a result. I can live with a leader getting a blowjob in
the white house, with a surplus on the budget books and a country at peace,
no one dies from that. The number of killed Americans are starting to
resemble those that Hussein did in Iraq, when are they going to hang this
moron?

Wendy H