[StBernard] right from wrong

Westley Annis Westley at da-parish.com
Tue Oct 9 09:24:04 EDT 2007

As young parents, we often found ourselves teaching our daughter how to
decide for herself, right from wrong, good from bad, what's a sin, etc. By
the time she was able to read a newspaper, we found the simplest "test" is
this. Just ask yourself how you, your parents, your friends, etc. would feel
if they read in the newspaper about something you did. If it would make you
proud, then you know it's okay, but if it would make you feel embarassed or
would disappoint people, then you don't do it. Just live your life as though
the whole world is watching, because sooner or later they are.
ddk