[StBernard] tryphorgetting

Westley Annis Westley at da-parish.com
Tue Oct 9 21:03:32 EDT 2007

Wendy, you forgot one pitiful statistic and it's about our future as a
country:

Instead of 3500, envision 300 Million DESTROYED by the brave new world in
which we live. If we allow pacifism and appeasement in the 21st Century (as
America did with Hitler in the 20th century), we will have a NUKED country
and it's not a Hollywood movie, a sci-fi book or anything as such--it WILL
be a reality.

Keep thinking like a liberal, and someday, the tag will fit. We cannot, will
not and shall not allow aggression to any part of our now narrowed world,
for to do so will be our next statistic without a doublt--a reality that
cannot be forgotten, erased or played back and destroyed as in a taped
movie.

Since when has the radical Muslims (of which now Iran is a key player) NOT
been hell-bent on destroying America and the Jews? Now that they're trying
to gain nuclear strength, shall we allow them? What happens if this guy dies
and a radical Muslim takes control and garners strength vs. America and
Jerusalem? Sit back as you say?

Thank God the majority of our brave and courageous soldiers do NOT think
pacifistic as you just displayed in your emotions. For if they did, they
would coward themselves into mutiny and sabotage. Those who have
courageously given the ultimate sacrifice will not be blasphemed by those
who do not honor their wishes of fighting to preserve which is not
free--liberty. How many have died so that we can have it? Too many have been
watching the liberal news which prefer having the war fought in our cities
in towns to foreign-wars. One doesn't have to love our good President Bush
to appreciate his strength in times of peril to our nation.

Remember we have but one United States of America. When it's gone through
pacifistic foreign policy, weak strength against very radical nations who
have in their schedule to annihilate our Christian, Jewish, Muslim and
faith-based country because they believe their God is going to destroy
ours--and succeed. ..then our nation will cease to exist.

What many dumbledorfs fail to see if the big picture. We're currently
existing in a global expansion for supremacy of power--this power is no
longer aimed at Imperialism nor is it one world domination as has existed in
the 16-19th centuries. The new mindset by these radicals is to global
dominate with all "non-believers" being taken out. These radicals interpret
the Qur'an as instructing them to change everyone to Muslim and to those who
resist--death!

If this vision I see of futurism America plays out, be prepared to wear a
Burka and a veil in hot summer weather. (if Americans still exists, because
if death is not the nightmare, then perhaps religious slavery shall).

Sounds like fiction? Simply because we're not in chains, nor being beheaded
by foreigners in America presently does not omit the fact that what is
possible (in terms of Mr. Murphy's Law) cannot be.

Pax Americus.

--jer--

Jer,

tryphorgetting needs to be used now to forget a few numbers 3805- the
number of people who have died since we illegally invaded a country. 10
trillion, how much America is in debt now. 1800+ the number of people who
died because of a failed levee system. 40 billion+, the amount of loses
because he was on vacation when the Katrina hit. Approx. 70,000 the number
of causalties in Iraqis. 3800+, the number of people who died in 9/11. For a
person who is so prolife, all I see is death around him. Do I really need
to go on? 2.0 the GPA of our president, bought and paid for by his daddy's
library. Only moron in history to invade a country for resources, and have
the price double as a result. I can live with a leader getting a blowjob in
the white house, with a surplus on the budget books and a country at peace,
no one dies from that. The number of killed Americans are starting to
resemble those that Hussein did in Iraq, when are they going to hang this
moron?

Wendy H