[StBernard] Alley cats

Westley Annis Westley at da-parish.com
Fri Oct 12 22:27:53 EDT 2007

Gaby,

I have had problems with cats destroying my garden and the paint on my cars.
They love mulched gardens (which I have) and they like to climb and scratch
on cars, especially black cars (which we have). Then add to that the smell
of the new kitty liter box (my garden) as you enter and exit the home. But
I have to admit that I haven't had a rat and mouse problem - maybe that
would change my thought process....I don't particularly like those critters,
they're gross....yuk!

wq