[StBernard] Emails

Westley Annis Westley at da-parish.com
Sun Oct 14 18:03:05 EDT 2007

Westley,

can you please forward this message to the listserve. Over the past couple
of weeks, my email has been hit and miss as there was some difficulty in
opening and using my email. This coincided with my campaign fund bank
account being hacked into some kind of way.

seems as though someone was interested to know my bank account activity- not
sure who that could be during election season. it is now in the hands of
the FBI and the US Attorney's office.

I will pick up my responses as the security checks in my system come to a
resolution.

thanks,
craig