[StBernard] For Craig

Westley Annis Westley at da-parish.com
Sun Oct 14 18:13:17 EDT 2007

Yes, there was a pick up on our street as well, picking up all those piles
of illegal dumping debris. ANd dont you know, the very next morning someone
pulled up with a trailer to an empty lot and started dumping. Hubby took his
life in his hands to walk quickly up to them, yet they jumped into the truck
and pulled, trailer and remaining junk, through the lot and hauled a.....
Darn. Wished we could have at least gotten the license plate. This is
becoming a daily thing on our end of the street. Disgusting. Why do people
do that? I really dont see the point in dumping stuff into people's
neighborhoods.

In a message dated 10/12/07 23:00:48 Central Daylight Time,