[StBernard] phone calls&lt;br&gt;<br>

Westley Annis Westley at da-parish.com
Sun Oct 14 18:14:43 EDT 2007

We ae getting phone calls from unknown number & unknown name, sometimes
showing a number of 000-000-0000. They either hang up when we answer or if
we pick up & don't say hello, they hold on for a few seconds then hang up.
When I try to use *69, it tells me the number can't be traced, re-called or
added to my list. It only occurs in the evening. I just had to re-new my
"do not call" request and can't wait for it to kick in.

Syl