[StBernard] A Little Old Lady with two Plastic Bags

Westley Annis Westley at da-parish.com
Sun Oct 14 18:39:33 EDT 2007

A little old lady is walking down the street, dragging two plastic
garbage bags, one in each hand. Because of a hole in one of the bags a $20
bill occasionally falls out of the bag and onto the pavement.
Noticing this, a policeman stops her. "Ma'am, there are $20 bills
falling out of that bag."
"Damn!" says the little old lady, "I'd better go back and see if I
can find some of them. Thanks for the warning!"
"Well, now, not so fast," says the cop. "How did you get all that
money? Did you steal it?"
"Oh, no", says the little old lady. "You see, my back yard backs up
to the parking lot of the football stadium. And each time there's a game, a
lot of the male fans come and pee in the bushes, right into my flower beds!"
So, I go and stand behind the bushes with a big hedge clipper, and
each time someone sticks his thingie through the bushes, I yell: '$20 or off
it comes!'"
"Hey, not a bad idea!" laughs the cop. "Good luck!"
By the way, what's in the other bag?"
"Well", says the little old lady, "Not all of them pay".