[StBernard] Alley cats<br>

Westley Annis Westley at da-parish.com
Mon Oct 15 16:23:02 EDT 2007

Maybe you can create a 'litter box' a little way away from your house in an
empty space? That might keep the cats outhouse away from your home. I have
more trouble with my dog pooping in the yard and peeing on my roses than
with the cats

which I have) and they like to climb and scratch
on cars, especially black cars (which we have). Then add to that
the smell
of the new kitty liter box (my garden) as you enter and exit the
home. But

Gaby
Even God doesn't plan to judge a man till the end of his days, why should
you and I?

-Unknown