[StBernard] $50,000 Wasn't Enough - Please Send More Money

Westley Annis Westley at da-parish.com
Tue Oct 16 20:00:58 EDT 2007

Message from Chairman Roger Villere Jr.

October 15, 2007

Click here to donate:
https://www.digitaldonation.com/donate.aspx?campid=1177

I am extremely pleased to announce that our campaign to elect Bobby Jindal
as our next Governor is on track. With a little less than a week remaining
until Election Day, Bobby has a strong lead in all the polls.

We are also well within reach of our goal to gain more seats the
Louisiana legislature than we have ever had in the history of the Party.

However, the Democrats are desperate to maintain their hold in Louisiana.
The Democratic slime machine is in full swing and well funded by trial
lawyers and lame duck Governor Kathleen Blanco's two million dollar campaign
war chest.

All over the state, the Democrats are pulling out all the stops to defeat
Bobby Jindal and our Republican legislative candidates. Daily they barrage
our candidates and distort their record through TV, radio, mail and
automated calls.

We must respond immediately and defend our candidates from Democratic lies.
If we allow these attacks to go unchallenged, Louisiana voters will believe
the shameful Democrat rhetoric. We cannot allow this to happen.

The problem is it takes money to defend our candidates from these Democratic
attacks. We simply do not have enough money to successfully defend Bobby
Jindal and the rest of our candidates. We need your help and we need it
today!

My friend, you know this upcoming election represents an HISTORIC
OPPORTUNITY to turn our state around and elect a Republican Governor who
will rid the state of incompetent and ineffective leadership that has
plagued our state for far too long.

But in order to do that, we need to intensify our fund-raising within
the next 48 hours...

In order to enact our defense plan and put the Democrats on the defensive we
need to raise additional funds in next two days. Our response plan is ready
and waiting to go.

Right now, I encourage you to click on this link -
https://www.digitaldonation.com/donate.aspx?campid=1177 - and donate online
the most generous contribution you can possibly afford to the Republican
Party of Louisiana within the next 48 hours.

Your political and financial support are both necessary to remedy our
current budget shortfall and continue strengthening the foundation of our
campaign to elect Bobby Jindal as our next Governor of Louisiana.

Please give whatever you can afford. Any amount will go a long ways to
ensure that the Democrats don't win this election. Your gift of $25, $50,
$100 or $250 will go directly towards our election efforts. Click below:

https://www.digitaldonation.com/donate.aspx?campid=1177

If you give $1,000 today, not only will you help us make up a
potentially devastating budget shortfall, you will receive a limited edition
Ronald Reagan poster by Louisiana artist George Rodrigue. This may be your
last chance to secure this limited edition poster. The posters are going
very quickly!

Your support is very much appreciated. Anything you can do to help us
will go a long way. With your help, we will take Louisiana back from the
corrupt politicians.