[StBernard] Nagin's Back!!!

Westley Annis Westley at da-parish.com
Thu Oct 18 07:52:24 EDT 2007

Don't worry, Dave. If, for some reason Mr. Jindal fails to win the election
outright ALL black votes will go to Walter as he's been courting every
Chocolate City inhabitant he can get.

Lately, he's been kissing the bottoms of black pastors in da city and
"buying" their choirs with $1000 donations. Well, he's got 60 million to buy
out 60,000 choirs. (Or, this money could have been used badly to "uplift"
St. Bernard Parish (and certainly kickstart da parish's ailing
economic/economic development instead of wasting the funds on an election
that belongs to another ;)

Seriously, though, I can't speak for Walter's money. He can do what he
wishes with his dough. But, bragging about 8 days in a boat shift is minimal
to those who spend a year in the Iraq war. When the election's over and
Walter is left outside of a Senator's Seat and Governorship, it will be
interesting to see how he can play the role of philanthropist. St. Bernard
had Rita Gue/Meraux Foundation as its lead land-owner/philanthropist. Can
Walter step up and do likewise or continue to boast how he's become rich on
Proctor & Gamble's Box of Tide (who disowns any relativity to his campaign
or fortune). <smile>..

Any rate, Dave, courting the black vote is prejudiced and bias (if not
illegal) because it self-serves to seek separatists votes to enhance one's
political clout and advancement. (ex. Courting Black Caucus, separatists
groups, Jena Six supporters, and other political ploys to gain favoritism to
specific races). As you mentioned, you court Americans for their vote. Not
partake specificity in attempting to dupe a culture by utilizing a liberal
namesake (who makes up 99% of the black vote in LA (and in many states).
Thanks for bringing it up because speaking the truth is paramount to lying
in a church about how much one cares, then turns a deaf ear once elected.

WB's leading the pack <G>
http://www.neworleanscitybusiness.com/poll_results.cfm

I received a recorded message from the infamous mayor of New Orleans. He
said that Georges has 60% black workers and everything was black,black and
more black.
He even praised Georges for being the only candidate for governor who went
to Jena to stand up for,as he said, "our people". Well, I'm not one of "his"
people and I don't apppreciate Georges defending criminals. It wasn't a
fight, it was an assault.
Receiving news from an Alexandria TV station we found out that Mychal Bell
had two previous assault charges and two destruction of property.
I wish that Boasso was Pro-Life because I can't vote for anyone who's not
He's seems to also be "courting the black vote" ,a term that I despise
because I've never voted for anyone who said this, because I'm white. If you
want to "court" me do it as an American not a skin color.
Georges has gotten a free ride and unless Boasso and Jindal turn their
negative ads toward him it seems Boasso will be the odd man out. Jindal
already has an anti-Georges ad but it seems Boasso is too anti-Jindal to
attack Georges. Boasso needs some of those black votes that Georges keeps
piling up.
Thanks,
David