[StBernard] Torres' trash company

Westley Annis Westley at da-parish.com
Thu Oct 18 08:24:49 EDT 2007

While I'm not an expert on the situation, I do believe this is being blown
way out of proportion.

My understanding of this situation is that the "homeowner" who started this
campaign doesn't live in St. Bernard any longer and has no plans to return.
Seems to me he/she should be more concerned with what is going on where
he/she currently lives.

Secondly, I do know for a fact that Sidney Torres is actively seeking a new
place to house his business. No reference is made to that fact on the "Stop
SDT" website.

I'm not trying to take sides, just offer more information on the situation.

PML