[StBernard] Jindal Commercial

Westley Annis Westley at da-parish.com
Sat Oct 20 06:36:55 EDT 2007

Okay, this is a joke, so puhleeze...

Could it be possible that Bobby's mouth and voice were out of sync because
of James Quinn's hand up Jindal's backside making the mouth movements (like
a muppet?)

Jim

John,

Since I'm hard of hearing I pay a lot of attention to lip movement.
wouldn't call it lip reading since I need to have the audio also,
but it was
more than just the lips. He looked a little bug-eyed also, almost
like a
Muppet. I'm not sure that he blinked once during the whole thing.

Westley