[StBernard] Waste Management cans

Westley Annis Westley at da-parish.com
Mon Oct 22 09:32:55 EDT 2007

I agree with Deborah. There are some WM cans on every street. At the
minimum, I think it would be worth while to contact Waste Management and ask
them to make a pass through the parish and retrieve their cans, along with
the trash in it.

The cans are about $70 each, so we are talking about enough of a cost
beneift to get their attention. A win-win situation.

JFR

Seems that if SDT didn't pick up the old brown Waste Management cans
when
SDT started their contract, they aren't taking them now. We have
lots of
them stuck on street curbs full of trash from absentee owners who
did some
cleaning up and put it in the only can they had.

What will it take for SDT to pick up and dispose of the remaining,
orphaned,
Waste Management cans? ddk