[StBernard] Election Results

Westley Annis Westley at da-parish.com
Mon Oct 22 10:00:46 EDT 2007

"...At the time of this writing, I've seen Craig Taffaro put the hurt on
bigboy, JR. Whoa, I certainly see the mandate here is for new, young blood
with vision."

Jer,

Nothing against Craig, but I think any candidate with some name recognition
and an organized campaign effort would have accomplised close to the same
results. I believe this was as much an "anti" vote as anything else. It
was becoming apparent in the last few weeks of the election that people
wanted "some kind" of change - anybody.

Yep, I looked at the numbers by precinct for each of the candidates outted
in the primary...it's gonna be tough for Junior to pull this one out. I'm
not saying it's impossible, but definitely a monumental challenge for
Junior.

John Scurich