[StBernard] LouisianaREBUILDS.info - Resources to rebuild your life, home and community

Westley Annis Westley at da-parish.com
Mon Oct 22 22:04:16 EDT 2007

LouisianaREBUILDS.info
Your first stop on the way home

LouisianaREBUILDS.info is Louisiana's official recovery information portal
that offers a vast array of info on resources and services to help residents
rebuild their lives, homes and community.

Site information is updated daily

A 24/7 call center is available with operators from the area waiting to help

If you have recovery info needs that aren't listed on our site, our staff
will research your issue and respond with 3-5 business days.

NEW on LouisianaREBUILDS.info:

The LouisianaREBUILDS.info SURVIVAL GUIDE
Lack of information and resources are the two biggest challenges facing
hurricane-affected residents trying to rebuild their lives. The
LouisianaREBUILDS.info Survival Guide lists many free or low cost services
and programs that can help in areas such as:

Recovery Assistance

Rentals

Homeowners Rebuilding

Utilities

Legal Assistance

Education and Childcare

Healthcare

Employment and Small Business Support

LouisianaREBUILDS.info - Your first stop on the way home