[StBernard] 'I GUESS IT' JUST WASN'T ENOUGH JACK STEPHENS......

Westley Annis Westley at da-parish.com
Mon Oct 22 22:37:38 EDT 2007

Which one is the lesser of two evils?

I don't think you can trust Larry Landry any more than you trust Stephens,
but at least Stephens is the devil we know.

Just like four years ago, I would vote Stephens over Landry.

If only Barry had better lawyers. At least now he knows, he has three years
to get back into the parish if he wants to be sheriff.

Westley