[StBernard] Thanks to Walter Boasso for running for Governor..a manwith Courage

Westley Annis Westley at da-parish.com
Mon Oct 22 22:42:16 EDT 2007

And Susie, if nothing else, in hoping that Jindal does a good job for the
state, Walter needs to be ready in four years to run for Lt. Governor.
Mitch Landreau will be term limited and Walter's name recognition and
credibility is now well established. Even people who didn't vote for him
realize Walter's business sense and knowledge of what is needed for economic
development in Louisiana, which is the primary job of the Lt. Governor.

Such a race doesn't cost nearly as much to run for Governor...I think
Walter, if he starts early and makes his interest known, will be a shoe-in
to win. Then, four years later, presuming Jindal serves a second term,
Walter then runs and wins the Governor's race.

This has very realistic possibilities. I've already discussed this with the
best pollster and political adviser around, John Grimm of Multi-Quest
International, and he agrees.

Thanks Walter..and don't call it quits just yet.

John Scurich