[StBernard] Proof of Residence

Westley Annis Westley at da-parish.com
Tue Oct 23 20:34:53 EDT 2007

Have a question for insurance experts on the board.

Our drivers license, registration for vehicles should match with the same
address which should be primary place of residence. Our homeowner policy
shows primary place of residence also.

Auto insurance premiums are assessed at different rates by the area that one
lives in.
So, we have a person that is relocated outside of St. Bernard, have the auto
insurance showing that they live in that area but the drivers license and
auto registration is listed as St. Bernard. And yes the voter's
registration.

Because of documenting that they live in one area on the auto insurance
policy , have the vehicles registered in another area to match the drivers
license, which shows they live someone else , have they falsiified the
disclosure to the insurance company as to where they actually live and have
their autos registered thus giving the insurance company an out to refuse
to honor the insurance policy?

jdolese