[StBernard] Thanks to Walter Boasso for running forGovernor..amanwith Courage

Westley Annis Westley at da-parish.com
Thu Oct 25 22:56:45 EDT 2007

Don't forget John, this has to go first:

Presione uno para el español. LOL!

I read at one time *they* were trying to get the Indian folks to use
"Americanized" names when answering calls. I can hear it now with the
accent:

"Hello, my name is Bubba; how can I help you?" ROTFL!

Jim

Yeah, I can see it now, you call DMV with a question and you hear a
voice
say, "hello, my name if Vijay, how can I help you?"

John