[StBernard] Attorney

Westley Annis westley at da-parish.com
Thu Nov 1 21:41:33 EDT 2007

I have a question, my sister was involved in a really bad accident a few
years ago, not her fault. She had hired Glenn Diaz in representing her and
her husband. The attorneys for the defense are out of Baton Rouge, they
called her recently and told her she needed to get new representation, or
they were going to have to drop the case. How can anyone get in touch with
Glenn Diaz to get the file's or to see what in the world's going on.
Because the accident happened in 2004 she's having a hell of a time finding
anyone to assist her.

Bianca