[StBernard] Attorney

Westley Annis Westley at da-parish.com
Sun Nov 4 10:22:19 EST 2007

Bianca, Maybe it would help if she just started from scratch and went to see
a whole new attorney. She could then tell him all the information she has
and everything she remembers, including and doctors or medical care she
recieved or is recieving. Then her new attorney would try to contact Mr.
Diaz and request any information he may still have or that he can remember.
The new lawyer may have to recreate her records to the best of her
recollection and Mr. Diaz's recollection of the facts of her case. Keep in
mind that Mr. Diaz's records of her case may have been lost and so will have
to be recreated.

Laurie

> I have a question, my sister was involved in a really bad accident a few

> years ago, not her fault. She had hired Glenn Diaz in representing her and

> her husband. The attorneys for the defense are out of Baton Rouge, they

> called her recently and told her she needed to get new representation, or

> they were going to have to drop the case. How can anyone get in touch with

> Glenn Diaz to get the file's or to see what in the world's going on.

> Because the accident happened in 2004 she's having a hell of a time

finding